infoman

Default Help keep incompetents in business

Ken Ivinswrote:

Okay, This seemed to work.

Anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks,
Ken

Yes. Ask 1 question. 2 questions. Ask 10 questions. But you need so
much help that you set up email accounts for each forum where you
post ask questions so that you can keep it all straight.

You run a business http://www.kivins.com charging people for the free
help you get here. How about paying us? Why don't you learn it
yourself the way we had to? I went to school, put in time, paid money
to learn.

We all give help to each other, but you just take. From us, from your
customers.

Kassie

Jô

You must be very angry man. Maybe it would be better to post on his site,
rather than here?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa