Gee

Default Bars in a chart???????

Hi to all,

The problem is like this.

I have 5 different product that run during a year. Each day I monitor the
percentage yields that I get from these products.
I have also charted the product using this percentage. The problem is that
every time I look at the chart I can't see which product it is at a certain
percentage point without going to the data sheet and looking at what was
running at that time.

I have read John Walkenbach's book and saw that he placed bars in the
background of a chart. I would like to know if it is possible to match a
background colour bars to a product on the chart. That is to say every time
a plot a percentage on the chart pertaining to a certain product a bar would
appear behind it on the chart telling me exactly what product it belongs to.

Thanks in advance.