garyme2

Default Is there a function that will return the page number?

Hi,
I'm trying to find out if there is a way to have the page number (from Page
Break view) for any given cell automatically placed in a cell.
Thanks
Gary

Gary L Brown

I Googled this. I think it's what you're looking for even though I haven't
checked it out myself because it's from Laurent Longre and you don't get much
better than him.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...52502 ce2ac30

Watch the text wrapping.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".