bookmike

Default Filtering by criteria in two columns

I'm new to the advanced features of 2003 and I'm having a problem getting a
spreadsheet to filter correctly. I need to filter based on the criteria that
a value in one column is equal to "value A" or a value in another column is
equal to "value B". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

PATRICK AND CHERY LANANE

Would the auto 'drop down' filter by column work?
I filter multiple columns at work by one filter at a time, depending on the
relevancy of the data needed.