Na'an

Default Removing a page break from excel

I found a page break in a file at work. And my boss and I are trying to get
rid of it, because it's cutting off some of the spread sheet, and weirdly
enough, it's not showing up on the next page like it would normally. We have
the pages setup up as landscape so the entire spread sheet fits onto the
page. But on this page with the pagebreak, the spread sheet would fit,
accept the break is there. How do I remove this break?
David Jessop

On the View menu, click Page Break Preview. Then to remove page breaks drag
the page break outside of the print area. To remove all manual page breaks,
right-click any cell on the worksheet, and then click Reset All Page Breaks.

HTH,

David

"Na'an" wrote:

I found a page break in a file at work. And my boss and I are trying to get
rid of it, because it's cutting off some of the spread sheet, and weirdly
enough, it's not showing up on the next page like it would normally. We have
the pages setup up as landscape so the entire spread sheet fits onto the
page. But on this page with the pagebreak, the spread sheet would fit,
accept the break is there. How do I remove this break?

Bernard Liengme

Use the menu command View|Page Break. Now you can select and delete any and
all page breaks
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme