Melody

Default In excel the sum is not calculating

I am trying to add my column. It shows "o". I see I have numbers in the
column (these numbers are calculations from above rows) but when I hit add
sum- it shows "0". When I hit = cell + cell + cell . . . (manually), it
still shows "0"
I have unprotected the document.
How do I get my cell to calculate (cell d282) Add cells d260:281.
Thank you.
Anthony

Place curser in celld282.
Type =sum(d260:d281)

or use the autosum function and drag it over desired cells

anthony

"Melody" wrote:

I am trying to add my column. It shows "o". I see I have numbers in the
column (these numbers are calculations from above rows) but when I hit add
sum- it shows "0". When I hit = cell + cell + cell . . . (manually), it
still shows "0"
I have unprotected the document.
How do I get my cell to calculate (cell d282) Add cells d260:281.
Thank you.

Anthony

Sorry Melody

whats in the other cells and and have you checked the format of all cells to
check they are formated as general or number

anthony