Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Currency

Cell A1 has the number of hrs I have flew in the past two months. In order to
maintain my currency I must fly at least 30 hrs in any 3 months period.
Should I attain the 30 hrs or more in the past two months, I would like cell
B1 to read 0. If I still require hours to maintain my currency within the
last month, I would like the actual figure to be displayed in cell B1. Can
anyone help me out with this one?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In A1 if you enter the time in the below format
26:
excel will convert that to time format 26:00:00

Then enter the formula in B1
=1.25-A1

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Loadmaster" wrote:

Cell A1 has the number of hrs I have flew in the past two months. In order to
maintain my currency I must fly at least 30 hrs in any 3 months period.
Should I attain the 30 hrs or more in the past two months, I would like cell
B1 to read 0. If I still require hours to maintain my currency within the
last month, I would like the actual figure to be displayed in cell B1. Can
anyone help me out with this one?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If 26: is getting converted to 2:00 then format A1

Select A1. Right clickFormat CellsCustomType
[h]:mm

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Loadmaster" wrote:

Cell A1 has the number of hrs I have flew in the past two months. In order to
maintain my currency I must fly at least 30 hrs in any 3 months period.
Should I attain the 30 hrs or more in the past two months, I would like cell
B1 to read 0. If I still require hours to maintain my currency within the
last month, I would like the actual figure to be displayed in cell B1. Can
anyone help me out with this one?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If the entry is in time format should'nt that be

=MAX(1.25-A1,0)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Allllen" wrote:

In B1, use
=MAX(30-A1,0)
--
Allllen

"Loadmaster" wrote:

Cell A1 has the number of hrs I have flew in the past two months. In order to
maintain my currency I must fly at least 30 hrs in any 3 months period.
Should I attain the 30 hrs or more in the past two months, I would like cell
B1 to read 0. If I still require hours to maintain my currency within the
last month, I would like the actual figure to be displayed in cell B1. Can
anyone help me out with this one?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe, but the question didn't mention the time format.
It was just a number of hours.
--
Allllen

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

If the entry is in time format should'nt that be

=MAX(1.25-A1,0)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Allllen" wrote: