Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Rob is offline

Default Integrating Networkdays() Into Formula

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate the Networkdays() function into my code so that
weekends are taken into account within the calculations. So far I have had
zero luck in determining how to do this. Below is the code.

=IF(A2<"",IF(H2=9,IF(G2<=$AO$2-Defs!D$3-1,1,0),IF(H2=5,IF(G2<=$AO$2-Defs!D$4-1,1,0),IF(H2=8,IF(G2<=$AO$2-Defs!D$8-1,1,0)))),"")

To Explain the Cells that are used....
A2 - Axxx Contains text - the qty increases or decreases weekly
H2 - Hxxx are simple numeric values to determine the category/type of line
item so as to know the appropriate span of days allowed
G2 - Gxxx Contains Dates that varies and may not be the same date from one
to another
AO2 - Holds the current date to be used for determining the end of the span
for all dates in Column G
Defs!D3 - Defs!Dxxx contains the length of date spans allowed for each
category/type

If a line item has exceeded it's allotted span then a number one in used to
indicate so. If it is not past it's allotted span then a zero shows that
there is still time left to be used. this worked great for months UNTIL I
found out that I needed to Exclude Saturday & Sunday from the count of days
to be used.

Can anyone help me integrate the networkdays function so that it works as
needed?

Thanks in Advance!
Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

HOW TO GET FURTHER HELP WITH A WORKBOOK
For further help with it why not join our forums (shown in
the link below) it's completely free, if you do join you will have the
opportunity to add attachmnets to your posts *so you can add workbooks*
to better illustrate your problems and get help directly with them. Also
if you do join please post in this thread (link found below) so that
people who have been following or helping with this query can continue
to do so. :)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -