Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with a nested IF statement containing AND and OR funtions

Attention smarter people:
I am taking an Excel class and they are calling for a Nested IF, AND, and OR
functions. This is the basic premise
Fulltime emplyoees with 1 or more years service are entitled to 5 days leave
fulltime employees with < 1 yr and part time employees w/ 1.5 yrs get 3 days
this is what I have sans the OR function but I'm told I need to incoroporate
the OR??
=IF(AND([Status]="ft",[Years Employed]=1),5,IF(AND([Status]="ft",[Years
Employed]<1),3,IF(AND([Status]="pt",[Years Employed]1.5),3,0)))

Help