Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto filling Forms

I have a excel based shipping document........when i am putting in the
information in this shipping document, i want to have a portion of this
information auto fill into another document (an invoice) in another excel
spreadsheet. Can someone tell me how i do this? I have spent quite a while
trying to figure this out - many of you are gurus I can tell.

Thanks - Clint
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You probably need a macro to solve this problem. Worksheet functions are
only good for getting data from other locations and not used for putting data
into other locations. Yo ucould have the invoice get the data from the
shipping document using a formula but I'm not sure you want to connect these
two documents together using a formula.