Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is NETWORKDAYS Supported in Excel to Web Page?

All,

When I save my fully functioning Excel worksheet as a Web Page (with
Spreadsheet Interactivity), on my own C:\ drive, any cell where I am
using the NETWORKDAYS function (e.g. =(NETWORKDAYS(F9,F10)*G9))
returns the #NAME? error.

NETWORKDAYS is a formula supported by the Analysis Toolpack add-in,
which is installed on my PC.

What I need to know is how to get it supported in my (internal,
network hosted) web page.

I did install the Office 2003 Web Components.

Anyone got any mojo for this?

Thanks,

Patrick
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions