Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Art Art is offline

Default Check result if same as other cell on row

Hello:

Whats the shortest way to check with a formula if the result of the cell is
the same of another cell on that same row?

If I have in Cell A1 521, and in B1 634, and C1 878 and in D1 I have a
formula which the reult will come out to 634, how can I check in D1 that if
the result will be the same value like any other cell in Row 1, then the
value in cell D1 should be 0, rather than 634?

Thanks

Art.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=IF(COUNTIF(A1:C1,your_formula),0,your_formula)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP