Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sumproduct and filters

Hi,
being quite new to the world of sumproducts I struggle to find a formula
that works when filtering.

The formular I am currently using is: =SUMPRODUKT($BJ$2:$BJ$462;BS2:BS462)

I'll be glad for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It might help if you tell us what you think your formula is attempting to
do.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Niller" wrote in message
being quite new to the world of sumproducts I struggle to find a formula
that works when filtering.

The formular I am currently using is: =SUMPRODUKT($BJ$2:$BJ$462;BS2:BS462)

I'll be glad for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Of course. It is calculating weighted averages. BJ consist of relative
importance data, and BS of performance. (There is a number of colums having
similar formulars, i.e. BK and BT, respectively.) The $ is used as the
relative importance data is applied to different performance sets.

Niller