Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default My Mystery Formula that needs an adjustment (Help)!

The formula below works, however, only if Level 1 is toggled in Column I. If
Level 2 is toggled, than the flag "Level 2 Program Not Completed" triggers in
Column Q PRIOR to when it should. The idea of the formula below is to ONLY
trigger the flag "Level 2 Program Not Completed" (in Column Q) under the
following conditions:

a) The word "No" is placed in Column O
b) It has been more than 3 months since the class ending date (identified in
Column
M), and no final interview date has been placed in Column P.

When the conditions identified in A or B have not yet occurred, than Column
Q should remain BLANK. Again, if Level 1 is identified in Column I than
everything works as it should. For some reason the toggling of Column I to
"2" (when students are placed in the Level 2 curriculum) appears to
prematuraely trigger the Column Q flag mentioned above prematurely.

Any help in correcting this would be greatly appreciated.
Best,

Dan

=IF(AND(O118="Yes",OR(I118=1,P118<"")),"Level "&I118&" Program
Completed",IF(OR(O118="No",AND(I118=2,R118="",TODA Y()EDATE(M118,3))),"Level
"&I118&" Program Not Completed", ""))
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Forgot to mention, that when a flag appears in Column R (Return Referral Form
to Referent, or Client Failed to Enroll on Time), than Column Q should stay
blank under ALL conditions (which it does). This part of the formula DOES
seems to work for both Level 1 and 2 clients. I just wanted to include this
additional post, as I try to identify all parts of a formula when asking for