Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF, AND combinations

Good day to everybody,
I am pretty sure, that someone already asked my question, but I read
so many threads already that I'm totally stuck and confused by now.

I got an intial date and like to add individual month and days, like
this below.
(I know the final dates in F are not correct at the moment, just an
example)

Month Days
A B C D E F
13-04-2007 96 60 12-02-2015
14-11-2007 96 60 15-09-2015
08-09-2005 60 45 25-07-2010
12-08-2004 60 45 12-08-2009

Colum A = my initial date
Colum B = month to be added
Colum C = month to be added
Colum D = day to be added
Colum E = day to be added

IF there are entries in B and D, it should be A+B+D
IF there are entries in B and E, it should be A+B+E
IF there are entries in C and D, it should be A+C+D
IF there are entries in C and E, it should be A+C+E

I know it sounds strage, but I'll need it like that.
I made some approaches, but I didn't really figure out, how the IF/AND
combination works.

Every help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Regards
Max
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Assuming your initial dates in A2 down are real dates
think you could try in F2:
=DATE(YEAR(A2),MONTH(A2)+B2+C2,DAY(A2)+D2+E2)
Copy down
--
Max
Singapore