Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Ghost in the Machine - 1004 Vlookup & On Error Duo Trouble

Hello,

I have a code that is looking for a Vlookup. I know that some of the
queries are N/A# and to have On Error Resume Next error handling.
The code is perfectly working in one computer and is generating "1004 run
time error : Unable to get the Vlookup propert of the WorksheetFunction
class error" in another.

I have reloaded the Excel and Repaired, Diagnosed Excel, restored 2-3 days
before from the backup. None yielded any cure.

I work on XP Pro, have both 2003 & 2007 version generate the same fault.
It seems as if On Error Resume is doomed.

Any suggestions or perhaps remedies mostly welcomed and highly appreciated.

Regards, VBA Novice.
asking for
"Ghost in the Machine - 1004 Vlookup & On Error Duo Trouble"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In VB Editor, compare the references (Tools-References) between the two
computers..

Pl. share the code...