Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I email one Excel worksheet and not the entire workbook

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I fyou haven't got too many unwanted worksheets, it imght be easiet to just
delete them, send the workbook as it is, then close the workbook WITHOUT
SAVING so that next time you open it the missing sheets are still there.

Andrew

"sanlee" kirjoitti:

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I might try that if I can't do it any other way - I add a new worksheet every
day which is what I'm trying to email, not the previous days' worksheets.
I'm testing now the theory of copying one worksheet to new blank workbook and
emailing - I can try your method too by copying workbook to workbook and
deleting the previous days' worksheets in the new workbook without losing the
original workbook.

"sanlee" kirjoitti:

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OK, I did as you said - highlighted the worksheet (click upper left corner),
right click worksheet, copy, create new workbook, paste, and email (to myself
for testing) - I received the one worksheet and just closed the new workbook
without naming or saving. I think this will work. Thanks for the help.

"sanlee" kirjoitti:

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The test emailed to myself worked: I highlighted the worksheet (click upper
left corner box), right click worksheet, copy, create new workbook, paste,
and email; then closed the newly created worksheet without naming or saving.
Thanks for your help.

"sanlee" kirjoitti:

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Uh oh - back to the drawing board - I was able to send the single worksheet,
but it does not carry the formatting, so columns, etc., were all out of whack
and it would take me too much work to recreate the original formatting in the
new workbook for emailing worksheet daily. So, Any other suggestions?

"sanlee" kirjoitti:

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I just tried, and everything iappears to be right, except the columns are all
reverted back to same width each instead of the way I changed them to
different widths. Next???? You've been very helpful and I hesitate to keep
asking, but if you do come up with anything, please email me at
. Thanks.

"sanlee" kirjoitti:

I have Excel 2007 with Vista and want to email just a single worksheet, not
the entire workbook - How do I do that? Someone suggested I could do it thru
"Print", but that only prints the worksheet - I want to email it - I don't
see anything in "print" that would enable me to select "email".

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OK, I did as you said<

You did not do as NeedToKnow said.

Re-read the reply.