Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default multi-criteria retrievals

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out what I have wrong in the
following formula? I am trying to search one worksheet for the rows that
meet these three criteria: SDS PM, Global Delivery Lead and 6, and return the
name of the event(located in G6:g40) associated with that row to another
worksheet in the same workbook.

=INDEX('Master Com Plan'!G6:G40,MATCH(1,('Master Com Plan'!A6:A40="SDS
PM")*('Master Com Plan'!H6:K40="Global Delivery Lead")*('Master Com
Plan'!Q6:Q40=6),0))

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd bet you were wrong.

Try finding the row with the 3 matches and reentering the values in those 3
cells. I bet that when you retype them, you'll fix the problem.