Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP JP is offline

Default Clipboard Shrinkage: Excel 2003 to 2007

With my old computer with Windows XP, 1.25 GB RAM and Excel 2003, I used to
copy five large Web data files to the clipboard along with five smaller files
without a problem. Now, with a new computer with Windows Vista Ultimate, 8
GB RAM and Excel 2007, the most the clipboard will hold is two of the large
files. The following message is displayed for the Clipboard's status on the
Taskbar when trying to load the third file:
"Item Not Collected: Delete Items to Increase Available Space."
Does anyone have any insight into this? Is there a setting somewhere that
needs to be adjusted? There must be something I'm missing because "they"
could not have decreased the Clipboard's size so drastically.