Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bev Bev is offline

Default my program seems frozen

i can open my program but can not work on safed things or start new ones?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Trial version period expired perhaps? Or you have not activated the
program and your grace period is up?

Bev wrote:

i can open my program but can not work on safed things or start new ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My program is doing the same thing. I can't work on saved files or start new
ones. However, the computer (and programs on it) were bought from another
company and we do not have the 25 character product key to activate. Will I
have to buy another excel program? or is there a way to get around it?

Bev wrote:

i can open my program but can not work on safed things or start new ones?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you bought Office you should have been provided with the key and the
install CD. If you didn't buy Office you don't have a right to use it
past the end of the trial other than as a reader.