Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to separately save spreedsheets from the same workbook

Hello

How can I save spreedsheets from the same .xls workbook maintaining the tab
name on my desktop in .txt format?

Txs
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can change the save line in this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"anaipa" wrote in message ...
Hello

How can I save spreedsheets from the same .xls workbook maintaining the tab
name on my desktop in .txt format?

Txs

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this macro:

Sub Macro1()
s1 = "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\"
For Each sh In Sheets
sh.Activate
s2 = sh.Name & ".txt"
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=s1 & s2, FileFormat:=xlText
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu200791