Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why wont the Excel file load when I double click on it?

When I double click an Excel file in Windows the Excel application opens but
the file never actually loads. I just get an empty Excel sitting there. I
originally had this problem with Excel Office 2003 on this machine and
recently I upgraded to Office 2007 and the problem went away, I could double
click an Excel file and the Excel app would open and the file I double
clicked would load. Just today the 2007 started doing the same thing that
was happening with 2003. Now the 2007 Excel files will not actually load
when double clicked! help? By the way WORD and Powerpoint do not have this
issue it only Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In XL select Tools - Options - General tab and uncheck Ignore other
applications.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson