Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default comparing two columns of text

A colleague has asked me this, it's making my head hurt

I have two columns of text and I need to find out whether any of the data
from the 2nd column (5000 entries) exists in the first column (47000 entries).

But I also need it to tell me if it exists in part, for example if column 2
says "business advice" and column one says "where can i find impartial
business advice?", then that should show as a match.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.j-walk.com/SS/excel/usertips/tip073.htm
hth