Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue Sue is offline

Default Clearing formulations

How do i remove a formulation from a cell leaving the result?
I did copy, paste, then value but i need to copy down a column to do the
same thing to all the cells.
When i dragged down the column it just copied the first symbol instead of
doing each individually.
How can i get it to change each cell individually?
--
Susan