Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pgl pgl is offline

Default Row width

I have a spreadsheet that is continually being updated and rearranged/sorted.
Everytime I do this the row widths change and I have to resize them. Is
there a way to freeze a row width? Every row is not the same width
-depending on the content.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pgl pgl is offline

thanks, but my problem is that i would like the rows to be no 'shorter' than
25.5. some rows have 1 line of text, some have 15 lines. i hate seeing such
a mishmash of different heights so i try to standardize the majority of them.
i know you can select a standard column width for a worksheet but it's not
set up for a standard row height (other than the default).