Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting Headers & Footers

I have a multi tabbed report with the same graphic footer on each page. I
have each footer graphic sized the same, however, when I print, there are
sizing differences on the graphics between the multiple sheets in my file.

I originally thought it must have something to do with the percentage
adjustment to make the report fit on one page, but I put them all to the same
percentages and still there are differences in the graphic sizes.

Ultimately, I need to print these sheets to a pdf and cannot figure out why
the footer graphic (which is copied and pasted throughout) would be different
on multiple sheets?