Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to import & update rows in spreadsheet based on Ref ID.

Hi,

I have two spreadsheets (A & B) within a workbook in both a Master copy and
update copy. I need to update rows in the master copy (in sheets A & B) by
running a macro that imports rows from the update copy (A & B are manually
updated by other people).

The update copy can also have new rows which also need to be imported.

Does anyone have a method to do this? I've seen it done before but am unable
to see how its done.

Thanks
Harry