Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default need to change linked formulas

I have linked formulas in several workbooks and sheets - I need to change one
of the line numbers in all of them - ..."\Monthly 2008\June 08\[1Charge
Sheet.xlsx]Mon'!$B$5" - I need to change the 5 to a 6. Everything else stays
the same - the Mon changes to each day of the week and the columns are the
same on all the sheets. I used the Find and Replace - putting in "$*$5" will
bring up all the ones I need to change (all of them came up in the find
window) but I can not find a way to change them in the replace window. If I
have to do this one at a time there could be as many as 400 entries - if I
can do it by page there will be only 40 or 50 ... Please - can someone help
me!!!