Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing multiple pages on one sheet

I have a worksheet with approx 1,000 rows, but only two columns. I would like
to have fewer sheets on print out. Is there a way to print two or more pages
on one sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is no built-in way to do that in Excel. So...
You can paste the data into Word and use Format | Columns
-or -

Build your own method with VBA code...
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#snakecols
-or -

Find a utility that will do it.
The free trial of my Excel add-in "Special Print - Side by Side" can be
downloaded here... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
No registration required.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"justinawalford"

wrote in message
I have a worksheet with approx 1,000 rows, but only two columns. I would like
to have fewer sheets on print out. Is there a way to print two or more pages
on one sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this macro on a copy of your sheet.

Sub Move_Sets()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long

iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(50, 2).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 50, "A").Resize(50, 2).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "C")
Cells(iSource + 100, "A").Resize(50, 2).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "E")
Cells(iSource + 150, "A").Resize(50, 2).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "G")
iSource = iSource + 200
iTarget = iTarget + 50
PageBreak = xlPageBreakManual
Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP