Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tj tj is offline

Default Format Shape, will not move accordingly, when deleting columns

Example:

If I have text typed in and have a format Shape, say a circle, over the text
in column "C". And I delete column "B" the text will move according to the
deleted column but the Shape will not move with it.

If I insert a column in front of column "C" that has the text and shape,
both text & shape will move together.

Why will the Shape not move with the text when deleting columns but
inserting columns it will?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tj tj is offline

Also Need to Mention: I'm running "2007" excell

Did not have this issue with "2003"

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Right click the shapepropertiesplay with it

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel