Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CT CT is offline

Default EXCEL 3003

I have a list of numbers , some are 0's and there are some blanks. I want to
do conditional formatting on the numbers which is Ok but he blanks are also
showing the conditional formatting.

Is there a way around this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try =AND(G1=0, NOT(ISBLANK(G1)))

You really are ahead of the game with Excel 3003 (grin)
Did Microsoft finally cure the chart problems of Excel 2007?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"CT" wrote in message
I have a list of numbers , some are 0's and there are some blanks. I want
do conditional formatting on the numbers which is Ok but he blanks are
also
showing the conditional formatting.

Is there a way around this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean that numbers which are Ok are those greater than zero, then
select column (in this example column B) and enter this formula in CF formula
field:

=OR(AND(ISNUMBER(B1),B10),ISBLANK(B1))

Regards,
Stefi