Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 Pivot Table Formatting won't stay

I need to format the visual aspects of the rows of a pivot table (eg.
setting background color, bolding text, setting text color). So I do
that so everything looks right. But when I move that element of the
pivot table around some of the formatting is lost. (eg. the text in
the cells are no longer bold, background color changes). How do I
apply this kind of visual formatting to cells in a pivot table, and
make them stay if I move the pivot table around?