Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to I create a comma separated values file

I need to create a csv file in excel, to import from another program. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Save file as *.CSV

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com

"Ruby" wrote in message
I need to create a csv file in excel, to import from another program.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the question is simply how do I create a .csv then the answer is just to
save the file as a .csv file. However, you might alo want to know how to
import in directly from EXCEL into the next program. If this is what you are
trying to do post some more details about what the export to program is am I
may be able to help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a list of email addresses separated by commas.I will just give
you a sample of the data

, "Mahesh Shah (Rekha)"
, "Ranna Rajdev" , "rekha
dodhia" , "Samir" ,
"Amita Joshi" , "abhay dagli"
, "pragna shah" ,
"Suchita Gujar" , "ashok kumar haria"
, "hardik malde" ,
"vinod (dingle)" , "desi masala"
, "Lucille Baker" ,
, "ramona tomkinson"
, "sonal shah"

I am looking for a VBA macro that can read this type of data and fill
up the first column with it.

A1,A2,A3 ... An should contain the email addresses.

Can you help ?

--
harishkumar09
harishkumar09's Profile: