-   -   Accessing Favorites in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/9896-accessing-favorites-excel-2003-a.html)

Evan

Accessing Favorites in Excel 2003

In past versions of excel when I went to open a file I there was a button on
the left side of the window pane that allowed me to click on my favorites.
In Excel 2003 this button for favorites is not there...is there a way to
change which buttons show up on the open file pane?

Gord Dibben

Evan

FileOpen. In the Look in: drill down to your C:\Documents and Settings\user\
and select Favorites folder. Don't open it, just select it.

Now go over to Tools and "Add to My Places"

You can also right-click on any folder currently in the "My Places" bar and
remove it.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP