-   -   I LOVE EXCEL! (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/98728-i-love-excel.html)

ayahua5ca

I LOVE EXCEL!

I just love this program. It is so organized and almost anything is
possible, you just have to know how to use it. I wish there would be a
quicker way to ask questions, like an instant messenger. Otherwise, it is
the best!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup

Nick Hodge

I LOVE EXCEL!

You should hang around here, I guarantee that very few questions are
un-answered in more than a few minutes.

May not be instant, but the quality is very high...and free

--
HTH
Nick Hodge