-   -   Excel ODBC add-in not working properly (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/9814-excel-odbc-add-not-working-properly.html)

bromello

Excel ODBC add-in not working properly

I am trying to get Excel 2003 to recognize our xlodbc.xla file, but it acts
as though it doesn't recognize it. I have saved the xlodbc32.dll and the
..xla file in numerous places and have tried repointing Excel to it, but when
I try to run the macro that uses the add-in, it acts as though I don't even
have the add-in option checked under Tools | Add-ins. Please help!
--
Thanks,
Brandy

Sally Weinrauch via OfficeKB.com

Did you find a solution? I am having the same problem and sure could use a
solution!