-   -   How can I print gridlines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/95378-how-can-i-print-gridlines.html)

Stymie

How can I print gridlines?

I have tried all three ways that were described in messages from other
people, but the gridlines still do not print. The border function made them
show up on the screen, but they did not print. Checking the Gridline box in
page setup seems to do absolutely nothing.

Thanks for your help.

Carol

Nick Hodge

How can I print gridlines?

Carol

If checking the gridline box does not make them print then it would suggest
you have a colour fill in the cells, this will 'delete' the 'default'
gridlines, hence the suggestion to use borders.

If neither of these work I would try re-installing your print drivers

--
HTH
Nick Hodge