-   -   DELETE IS GRAYED OUT (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/95246-delete-grayed-out.html)

ibeetb

DELETE IS GRAYED OUT

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I cannot delete and entire column in Excel.
Can someone offer suggestions to fix? When I highlight , for example, column
B, and go to Edit--Delte, the Delte is grayed out. Same when I right click.
the delete is grayed. This didn't happen yesterday but is happening today -
and this is with ANY worksheet whther populated or blank and they are NOT
protected

Thanks

Dave Peterson

DELETE IS GRAYED OUT