-   -   Please help Gray excel view (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/94628-please-help-gray-excel-view.html)

ZEANGTOW

Please help Gray excel view

I have installed excel 2003 & mic works 8, When I open my mic works 8 excel
got a error came outs and said, "out of momery, works cannot update the
screen fonts properly. Try closing other open documents or applications."

After I click ok the excel cames out, u can read the tools bar but the whole
excel is gray, u can't type or C the column below. can some one help me pls.

When I use excel 2003 no error comes up but same problem again, can someone
pls help me ?