-   -   In Excel up sides alphabets change into newmaric (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/87018-excel-up-sides-alphabets-change-into-newmaric.html)

ASHISH R. MAROO

In Excel up sides alphabets change into newmaric

when we started excel it have up to down numaric and at upper side left to
right its
alphabats but in my pc after some time all alphabats of upper side in
changed in to numaric.
please tell me what is the problam

Elkar

In Excel up sides alphabets change into newmaric

Tools -- Options -- General Tab

Uncheck the box called "R1C1 reference style"

HTH,
Elkar