-   -   I have a question (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/84253-i-have-question.html)

Devon

I have a question

I hope this is not a repost...

I have a Excel Workbook with four tabs. Now I want to get information from
1-3 (totals) tabs and place that information into some cells on tab 4. I
don't want to cut and paste, I would like it to be a =sum or something like
that.

Can this be done?

Thank you

Devon

Gary''s Student

I have a question

Something like:

=Sheet2!A1+Sheet1!A1+Sheet3!A1
--
Gary's Student

"Devon" wrote:

I hope this is not a repost...

I have a Excel Workbook with four tabs. Now I want to get information from
1-3 (totals) tabs and place that information into some cells on tab 4. I
don't want to cut and paste, I would like it to be a =sum or something like
that.

Can this be done?

Thank you

Devon