-   -   How do I print 11x17 from Excel worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/83226-how-do-i-print-11x17-excel-worksheets.html)

Newfie Lover

How do I print 11x17 from Excel worksheets?

I'm trying to print worksheets to an 11x17 size so I can review them easier
(tired of pasting two legal pages side by side!). I tried creating a "Custom
Size" on the paper tab under Page Setup but you are limited to 8.50 wide.

One solution would be to print to 8 1/2 x 14 and blow it up, but thought
this might be easier!

Paul B

How do I print 11x17 from Excel worksheets?

Newfie Lover, the paper size you see in excel are set by the print driver
for your printer
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Newfie Lover" <Newfie wrote in message
I'm trying to print worksheets to an 11x17 size so I can review them
easier
(tired of pasting two legal pages side by side!). I tried creating a
"Custom
Size" on the paper tab under Page Setup but you are limited to 8.50 wide.

One solution would be to print to 8 1/2 x 14 and blow it up, but thought
this might be easier!

David McRitchie

How do I print 11x17 from Excel worksheets?

You can change it for the worksheet at
File, Page Setup, Page,
Paper size: (choose)
if none of those choices continue with the Options button for printer driver interface
Options (Tabloid 11x17), or use Custom)
---
HTH,