-   -   a question about big files (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/79357-question-about-big-files.html)

prshakya

a question about big files

Greetings

I have a problem with emailing large files about 10 MB. Even the winzip is
not helpful. Because my ISP is slow.

Anything else I can do? There used to be a software which cut files into
small parts!!

Plz help. Thanks.

shakya
(remove TO from my email address for emailing)

Marijus

a question about big files

you should compres files. and then send :D
and the second way is to go to sheet and optimize your`s formulas to get smaller documents

--
M.A.