-   -   In Excel 2003, I cannot display the toolbar with BOLD,UNDERLINE (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/77479-excel-2003-i-cannot-display-toolbar-bold-underline.html)

EJ

In Excel 2003, I cannot display the toolbar with BOLD,UNDERLINE

I used to have a toolbar that I could highlight (BOLD) headings when I used
Excel 2003 - it is no longer part of the options I have when I access Excel
2003.....how do I reinstate the option to bold, italic, underline, change
fonts, change font size, etc..........

Dave Peterson

In Excel 2003, I cannot display the toolbar with BOLD,UNDERLINE

View|Toolbars
make sure Formatting is checked

--

Dave Peterson

Bill Ridgeway

In Excel 2003, I cannot display the toolbar with BOLD,UNDERLINE

Click on <View<Toolbars<Formatting

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions