-   -   lost file SKU011.CAB (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/76235-lost-file-sku011-cab.html)

zomalo

lost file SKU011.CAB

My Excel programm won't run anymore because, all of a sudden the SKU011.CAB
file cant be found, The whole Office 2003 for Windows XP was installed on my
computer when I got it, so I don't have any back-up. Where/how can I get this
lost file ??

Bob Phillips

lost file SKU011.CAB

Do you not have the office disk? You need to do a repair (HelpDetect and
Repair) from there

--

HTH

Bob Phillips