-   -   How to I stop displaying documents under Document Recovery Pane (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/75235-how-i-stop-displaying-documents-under-document-recovery-pane.html)

Vijay

How to I stop displaying documents under Document Recovery Pane

Excel is showing documents in Document Recovery pane when I re-open Excel
after a crash. Is there any way not to display any documents or not to
recover any documents?
We are launching excel in hide mode and after few crashes it is trying to
open Excel in safe mode resulting a pop-up. We don't want to see any pop-up's.

Paul B

How to I stop displaying documents under Document Recovery Pane

Vijay, try tools, options, save, check disable autorecover

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003