-   -   Formula Contains an invalid external reference to a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/74390-formula-contains-invalid-external-reference-worksheet.html)

Warren

Formula Contains an invalid external reference to a worksheet

Hello,

I am trying to delete a link to a other worksheet. When I try to get read of
the link it says €śYour formula Contains an invalid external reference to a
worksheet€ť. I have check MS Knowledge Base and none of the fixes their have
worked. I check the worksheet that is being linked too and I could not find
any invalid characters.

Thanks
Warren

Max

Formula Contains an invalid external reference to a worksheet

Perhaps you'd like to try Bill Manville's excellent "FindLink" utility?
It's available at Stephen Bullen's page:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
--
Max
Singapore
"Warren" wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to delete a link to a other worksheet. When I try to get read

of
the link it says "Your formula Contains an invalid external reference to a
worksheet". I have check MS Knowledge Base and none of the fixes their