-   -   How do I create a macro that will automatically input lines? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/72990-how-do-i-create-macro-will-automatically-input-lines.html)

cporter

How do I create a macro that will automatically input lines?

I am trying to create a macro that will delete lines based on a number that
is inputted in a particular cell. For instance if the number is cell A1 is
10 then input 10 rows for data.

Bob Phillips

How do I create a macro that will automatically input lines?

Rows(10).Resize(Range("A1").Value).Delete

--

HTH

Bob Phillips