-   -   How can i make formulas automatic (F9) (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/72702-how-can-i-make-formulas-automatic-f9.html)

Tiya

How can i make formulas automatic (F9)

Hi
every time when i start excel i have to make formulas calculation
automatic, all time it's come Manual I have to press F9.
How can i make it automatic default.

Thanks

Dave Peterson

How can i make formulas automatic (F9)

Excel picks this up from the first workbook you open in that session.

So make sure that the first workbook you open is set for Automatic. Don't
forget to check your personal.xls, too.

--

Dave Peterson