-   -   copy page settings to multiple worksheets in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/67758-copy-page-settings-multiple-worksheets-excel.html)

mcwhirter

copy page settings to multiple worksheets in excel?

I have excel 2002. I have multiple worksheets in a workbook. I changed and
reset the page setup in one sheet to have a certain size (57%), margins and
page breaks so it would print OK. I wanted to group the sheets and do this to
all worksheets but the page settings are not saved on the other sheets. How
can I copy this format to multiple sheets and also copy this format to other
workbooks?

Dave Peterson

copy page settings to multiple worksheets in excel?

I just tried grouping sheets in xl2003 and the "adjust to" percentage changed
for each worksheet in the grouped worksheets.

And if I grouped sheets and then did Insert|page break, they went through to all
of the grouped sheets, too.

I'd try once more if I were you.

--

Dave Peterson